WPPA Travel Baseball
Travel Baseball: Development Opportunities
Private Lessons and Skill Enhancement Classes
CBC will offer optional skill enhancement classes as well as private lessons to WPPA travel players at an additional cost. The skill enhancement classes will include hitting, catching, and pitching class options. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. These classes are available for an additional cost to the costs outlined on the Travel Costs.
- Foundations of Hitting Class
- Foundations of Pitching Class
- Bat Speed Class
- Catching Class
- Pitching Class
- Fall Stars CornerStone Sessions (fall only)
- Private Lessons: Pitching, Catching, Fielding, Hitting
Strength & Conditioning
In collaboration with Game Shape Training, WPPA is excited to provide our 10U and older players with an elite strength and conditioning program. Game Shape Training provides progressive approaches to athletic training, designed to ensure the young athlete is physically prepared to succeed at the highest level. The goal of Game Shape Training is to make the average athlete elite, and to make the elite athlete supreme.
The strength and conditioning program will be optional for ages 12U and under, and required for ages 13U and older (incorporated into the fees).
Some key areas of focus for the WPPA strength and conditioning program include:
- Minimizing the risk of Injury through neuromuscular activation,
- Maximizing on field production potential through improved athleticism,
- Measurable improvements in athletic performance,
- Increase confidence with measurable athletic improvement, and
- Improving coordination by creating new and diverse neuromuscular pathways and patterns.
Game Shape Training Team