WPPA Fall Ball
Registration Timing: Early Registration starts in late-June/early July and runs through mid-July. Late Registration follows for an additional 7-10 days from the close of Early Registration.
Registration Fees: $130 per player for Early Registration. $155 per player during Late Registration.
Included: 8 games (plus playoffs for Fall Baseball only). Uniform includes Hat and Jersey.
Registration Requirements: Birth Certificate is required for anyone new to playing at WPPA. Age Requirements can be found here.
Game Time Frame: Weekend starting in mid/late August through mid/late-October (no games during Labor Day Weekend). Practices are not required but coaches might setup optional team events.
Fall Baseball Details:
- Games will be played on Saturday and Sundays. Teams will play (weather permitting) 8 games followed by a playoff in late October.
- There will be 4 baseball leagues: 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U.
- If the number of teams allow each league will be further divided into Blue (least competitive, for at large players), Gold (competitive, for full teams), and Red (most competitive, for full teams). All individual registrants who are not on the roster for a full team will be placed in the Blue division.
New Coaches (or Coaches who did not coach in Spring 2021 at WPPA): New coaches are always welcomed. Email the Fall Baseball Commissioner indicating your interest.
Fall Softball Details:
- Season will be an 8 game (weather permitting) round robin style schedule. Games will be scheduled on Sundays and run until mid-October.
- There will be 4 softball leagues: 8u, 10u, 12u and 14u.
- WPPA Fall Softball is aimed at providing additional on-field experience to girls across our age levels. Whether you are building upon prior softball experience or new to softball – you are welcome. Our coaches will be encouraged to allow girls to try new positions or just focusing on mastering positions from prior experience.
- Consistent with the more relaxed nature of Fall Softball – teams will not be assigned practice slots.
Registration and Team Assignments: The Fall Softball commissioner will work with the coaches to try and field balanced teams across each age and will do our best to honor but cannot guarantee “play with” and preferred coach requests. Please refer any questions to the Fall Softball Commissioner.
New Coaches (or Coaches who did not coach in Spring 2021 at WPPA): New coaches are always welcomed. Email the Fall Softball Commissioner indicating your interest.
Full Team Sponsorship:
Cost is $250.00.
- All players on that team will wear jerseys that display two lines of your choosing (i.e. company name in line one and website in line two).
- Placement on our website homepage, www.wppachicago.org, in the rotating sponsor carousel.
WPPA treats Sponsors as team members of the community and encourages Sponsors to attend games.
If you have questions about becoming a sponsor, please contact email@example.com.