WPPA Fall Ball
Registration Timing: Early Registration starts in late-June and runs through July 6. After July 6 fees registration will continue through July 18th.
Registration Fees: $130 per player for Early Registration. Fees will increase to $155 per player after July 6th. Register here.
Included: 8 games (plus playoffs for Fall Baseball only). Uniform includes Hat and Jersey.
Registration Requirements: Age Requirements can be found here.
Game Time Frame: Weekend starting in mid/late August through mid/late-October (no games during Labor Day Weekend). Practices are not required but coaches might setup optional team events.
Fall Baseball Details:
- Season Start: August 20th, 2022
- Game Day(s): Saturday and/or Sundays
- Games: 8, excluding Playoffs
- Playoffs: October 15, 16, 22 (weather permitting)
- Leagues/Ages: 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U
- Divisions: Each League will have 2 divisions:
- A (Formerly "Red"): Most competitive
- B (Formerly "Gold"): Less competitive
- C (8U only): Least competitive
- Rules: Fall Baseball Rules Summary
- Practice Slots: Not provided
- "Call Up": Notification Sign Up
Note: all games - regular season and playoffs - are weather permitting
New Coaches (or Coaches who did not coach in Spring 2021 at WPPA): New coaches are always welcomed. Email the Fall Baseball Commissioner indicating your interest.
Fall Softball Details:
The season will be an 8 game (weather permitting) round robin style schedule. Games will be scheduled on Sundays and run until mid-October.
- There will be 4 softball leagues: 8u, 10u, 12u and 14u.
- WPPA Fall Softball is aimed at providing additional on-field experience across our age levels. Whether you are building upon prior softball experience or new to softball – you are welcome. Our coaches will be encouraged to allow players to try new positions or just focusing on mastering positions from prior experience.
- Consistent with the more relaxed nature of Fall Softball – teams will not be assigned practice slots.
Team Assignments: The Fall Softball commissioner will work with the coaches to form teams. Please initially direct any play-with requests to one of the existing coaches. In early July, the commissioner will send out a note to all registered players with a listing of coaches. There will be an at-large pool for players who do not have a strong preference on teams. Please refer any questions to the Fall Softball Commissioner.
New Coaches (or Coaches who did not coach in Spring 2022 at WPPA): New coaches are always welcomed. Email the Fall Softball Commissioner indicating your interest.