2022 RETURNING PLAYER REGISTRATION
NOTE: Registration for Softball and Baseball must be done separately due to TeamSnap limitations. You can register multiple Baseball players or multiple Softball players at once, but if you are registering players for both baseball and softball - you need to go through each button above separately.
Spring Baseball and Softball
- Returning Player Registration (and Siblings of Returning Players) opened on October 22, 2021 for the 2022 Spring Season.
- In order for Returning Players to secure their spot in the 2022 Spring Season, they must register by December 31, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- New Player Registration opens on January 3rd, 2022 for the 2022 Spring Season.
- A New Player is anyone that did not play at WPPA in the previous Spring Season (Fall Ball players only do not qualify for Returning Player Registration)
- The Spring Season is for all age levels except Liberty Baseball. Age Requirements can be found here.
- Baseball: Rookie, Junior, Minor, Major and Senior
- Softball: 8U, 10U, 12U and 14U
- Due to high league demand at most age levels, New Players registering may be placed on a Wait List. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- If you are put in the Wait List, please do not reach out to WPPA to get your status on the list. We will reach out to you if a spot opens up for your player.
- The Spring Season runs from mid-April (practices start) and concludes in mid-July. The season ending celebration and picnic is typically the Saturday following the final games. The exact schedule for the season will be released in February once park district field allocation is distributed to WPPA.
- This is for baseball players aged between 15 and 18.
- This registration opens in April or early May.
- For more questions on Liberty baseball, reach out to the league commissioner at email@example.com.
Fall Baseball and Softball
- Registration opens in late June/early July and remains open until late July.
- Games begin in late August and run through mid to late October.
A link to register via TeamSnap will be posted on this page (and on the WPPA Home Page) when they go live.
Additional Key Information
- How to sponsor a team
- Age requirements at each playing level
- WPPA FAQs page
- Key Dates for Upcoming Season
For any other questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
League Fees and Payment
All registrants - returning players, siblings of returning players, and eligible new players - must pay the registration fee online via WPPA's TeamSnap. All fees and payments are subject to WPPA's Refund Policy.
Spring League Fees
The league fees are effective through the 2022 Spring Season.
All registrations prior to January 17, 2022 will pay the Registration Fee outlined below per player, and any registration after January 17, 2022 (prior to the close of registration) will pay the Late Registration Fee.
Note: If your player is put on the Wait List prior to the Late Registration Fee taking effect you will only pay the Registration Fee amount.
|Spring League||Registration Fee||Late Registration Fee|
|8U Girls Softball||$199||$224|
|10U Girls Softball||$199||$224|
|12U Girls Softball||$199||$224|
|14U Girls Softball||$199||$224|
Fall League Fees
The league fees are currently as follows (effective through the 2021 Fall season):
- Fall Baseball and Softball (Early Registration) $130/player
- Fall Baseball and Softball (Late Registration) $155/player