WPPA opens registration two times each year:
- January for the the Spring Session
- Youth Baseball (Rookie, Junior, Minor, Major and Senior) and Girls' Softball (8U, 10U, 12U and 14U) registration is typically open Jan 1 - 14 each year
- Liberty Baseball usually remains open until later, potentially through April or early May
- July for the Fall Session
- Usually opening soon after July 4th
- Fall Registration usually remains open through July and may be extended into early August
Registration programs will be posted under this Registration menu -- please check back in early January for Spring and early July for Fall registration details.
For instructions on how to register, how to sponsor a team, and age requirements, please visit the other pages under this Registration menu and the FAQs page under the Information menu.
League Fees and Payment
All registrants - returning players, siblings of returning players, and eligible new player registrants must pay the registration fee online.
The league fees are currently as follows (effective through the 2021 Spring season):
|8U Girls Softball||$180|
|10U Girls Softball||$185|
|12U Girls Softball||$190|
|14U Girls Softball||$195|
Parents of more than two children can benefit from the sibling discount. The league fees for each child after the second child (e.g., third child, fourth child) will be $80 per player.