Spring Baseball and Softball
- Returning Player Registration (and Siblings of Returning Players) opens in October for the following Spring.
- New Player Registration opens the first week of January for the upcoming Spring session.
- A New Player is anyone that did not play at WPPA in the previous Spring Session (Fall Ball players only do not qualify for Returning Player Registration)
- The Spring Session is for all age levels except Liberty Baseball. Age Requirements can be found here.
- Baseball: Rookie, Junior, Minor, Major and Senior
- Softball: 8U, 10U, 12U and 14U
- Due to high league demand at most age levels, New Players registering may be placed on a Wait List. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- If you are put in the Wait List, please do not reach out to WPPA to get your status on the list. We will reach out to you if a spot opens up for your player.
- The Spring Season runs from mid-April (practices start) and concludes before the 4th of July. The season ending celebration and picnic is typically the Saturday following the 4th of July. The exact schedule for the season will be released in February.
- This is for baseball players aged between 15 and 18.
- This registration opens in April or early May.
- For more questions on Liberty baseball, reach out to the league commissioner at email@example.com.
Fall Baseball and Softball
- Registration opens in late June or early July and remains open until late July.
- Games begin in late August and run through mid to late October.
A link to register via TeamSnap will be posted on this page (and on the WPPA Home Page) when they go live.
Additional Key Information
- How to sponsor a team
- Age requirements at each playing level
- WPPA FAQs page
- Key Dates for Upcoming Season
For any other questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
League Fees and Payment
All registrants - returning players, siblings of returning players, and eligible new players - must pay the registration fee online via WPPA's TeamSnap.
Spring League Fees
The league fees are currently as follows (effective for the 2022 Spring season):
|8U Girls Softball||$195|
|10U Girls Softball||$195|
|12U Girls Softball||$195|
|14U Girls Softball||$195|
Fall League Fees
The league fees are currently as follows (effective through the 2021 Fall season):
- Fall Baseball and Softball (Early Registration) $130/player
- Fall Baseball and Softball (Late Registration) $155/player