2024 Spring Baseball and Softball Registration for Returning Spring Players and Siblings will Open November 1, 2023
2024 Spring Baseball and Softball
- November 1, 2023: Returning Player Registration will open.
- January 1, 2024: New Player and Fall Ball player Registration will open.
- The Spring Season is for all age levels except Liberty Baseball (which registration happens separately - see below). Age Requirements can be found here.
- Baseball: Rookie, Junior, Minor, Major and Senior
- Softball: 8U, 10U, 12U and 14U
- Due to high league demand at most age levels, New Players registering may be placed on a Wait List. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- If you are put in the Wait List, please do not reach out to WPPA to get your status on the list. We will reach out to you if a spot opens up for your player.
- The Spring Season runs from mid-April (practices start) and concludes in mid-July. The season ending celebration and picnic is typically the Saturday following the final games. The exact schedule for the season will be released in February once park district field allocation is distributed to WPPA.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
A link to register via TeamSnap will be posted on this page (and on the WPPA Home Page) when they go live.
Fall Baseball and Softball
- Registration is now closed.
- Age Requirements are available on the website.
- An 8-game season will begin in late August and run through mid to late October (weather dependent).
- Practices are completely optional (for most teams there are not any) and the idea of fallball is to have a bit of fun with the game and be out there with friends.
- Teams can be formed to allow players to "play with" friends. This is accomplished by working with a volunteer coach and having that coach form the team. The coach will provide their roster to the Fall Baseball Commissioner or Fall Softball Commissioner once it is formulated. Players do not request coaches during registration. If a coach only has a partial team of players/friends, that is okay - the commissioners will complete the teams with at-large players that are available.
- If you are from a neighboring park and want to play in WPPA Fallball, you are more than welcome! Please reach out to the Fall Baseball or Fall Softball commissioner to learn more about the registration process.
- Registration is now closed.
- This is for baseball players aged between 15 and 20.
- There are no practices.
- Typically 3 games per week, with one game on either Tuesday/Wednesday (5:30pm) and two games with one on each weekend day of Saturday and Sunday (3:00pm or 5:30pm).
- Season starts in early June and runs through the last week of July.
- For more questions on Liberty baseball, reach out to the league commissioner at email@example.com.
Additional Key Information
- How to sponsor a team
- Age requirements at each playing level
- WPPA FAQs page
- Key Dates for Upcoming Season
For any other questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
League Fees and Payment
All registrants - returning players, siblings of returning players, and eligible new players - must pay the registration fee online via WPPA's TeamSnap. All fees and payments are subject to WPPA's Refund Policy.
Spring League Fees
The league fees are effective through the 2023 Spring Season.
All Returning Registrations prior to January 1, 2024 will pay the Returning Player Registration Fee outlined below per player (this includes siblings of returning players). New Players and any Returning Players that register after January 1, 2024 will pay the standard Registration Fee. Any registration after January 15, 2024 (prior to the close of registration) will pay the Late Registration Fee.
Note: If your player is put on the Wait List prior to the Late Registration Fee taking effect you will only pay the Registration Fee amount.
|Spring League||Returning Player Registration Fee (prior to Jan 1)||Registration Fee (starting Jan 1)||Late Registration Fee (starting Jan 15)|
Liberty League Fees
- Early Registration (April 24 - May 13) $225/player
- Late Registration (May 14 - May 31) $250/player
- Waitlist only $125/player
Fall League Fees
The league fees are currently as follows (effective through the 2023 Fall season):
- Fall Baseball and Softball (Early Registration, before July 6): $150/player
- Fall Baseball and Softball (Late Registration, July 6 or after): $175/player
- Fall Rookie Program: $195/player